Certified Handler Certificate Renewal
- Certified Handlers (CH) are required to renew their certification every 5 years to maintain their CH status.
- The requirement from WorkSafe NZ is that a handler going for renewal must go through the same process as a handler who is getting their certification for the first time.
- As such, you will need to request our Certified Handler course and we’ll send out an application form for you to fill in.
- We keep a track of all the certificates we issue, so if you’re one of our clients we’ll send you a reminder to renew your certificate up to 3 months ahead of time, along with a renewal form.
- If you are adding additional substances to your certificate, you will be required to send additional information and complete some additional paperwork. This will incur an additional fee dependent on the number of substances you want to add.
- Please note that adding additional substances to an Certified Handler certificate can be done at any time. You don’t have to wait until your certificate is expiring to request the change.
- Please contact us for further information.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.techcomp.co.nz/certified-handler-renewels/