- Comprehensive Safety Data Sheets (SDS’s or MSDS’s) are now mandatory as a way of conveying the hazards associated with the storage and use of hazardous substances.
- Your SDS’s now need to be HSNO compliant but there are allowances for certain jurisdictions using GHS compliant SDSs.
- We write Safety Data Sheets to the accepted EPA Notice, including HSNO classifications and Group Standard allocations.
- We can either amend your current Safety Data Sheets or design/author new ones that are fully HSNO compliant. We also make the SDS’s we author compliant for use in Australia.
- We can review HSNO/Australian compliant draft label text/art to maintain consistency of information between the SDS and the label and compliance with NZ and Australian law.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.techcomp.co.nz/sds-authoring/